Tubbs (まんぞくさん Manzoku-san) is a Rare Cat in Neko Atsume.
- See Goodies page.
- Tubbs is the only Cat which will appear at the space meant for the Food Bowl — the Food will be immediately emptied when Tubbs arrives, preventing more Cats from visiting.
- Of all the rare cats, Tubbs is the easiest to get.
- Tubbs is the only Cat that will stay after the player switches Remodels.
- Tubbs has a preference for different remodels, it is possible (not proven) that he will come more for different remodels.
- Tubbs will leave eventually, or immediately should the player replace the Food. However, the player will be rewarded with more Fish or Gold Fish if Tubbs leaves on its own.
- In an expanded Yard, Tubbs will not go after the Food Bowl inside the house. Players have thought the reason for this is that Tubbs is too lazy to go into the house; however, Tubbs does go inside the house to use the Giant Cushion and Giant Cushion (White).
- The Giant Cushion/Giant Cushion (White) can normally hold up to 2 Cats, but Tubbs will occupy all the space.
- This is the only appearance of Tubbs not eating the Food.
- This is also the only appearance of Tubbs going inside the house.
|Cats in Neko Atsume|
|Regular Cats||Apricot · Bandit · Bolt · Breezy · Callie · Caramel · Chip · Chocola · Cocoa · Dottie · Fred · Gabriel · Ganache · Ginger · Gozer · Lexy · Macchiato · Mack · Maple · Marshmallow · Melange · Misty · Pasty · Patches · Peaches · Pepper · Pickles · Princess · Pumpkin · Quicksilver · Rascal · Shadow · Smokey · Snowball · Socks · Sooty · Speckles · Spooky · Spots · Spud · Sunny · Tabitha · Willie · Willow|
|Rare Cats||Bengal Jack · Billy the Kitten · Bob the Cat · Chairman Meow · Conductor Whiskers · Frosty · Guy Furry · Hermeowne · Jeeves · Joe DiMeowgio · Kathmandu · Kitty Hawks · Lady Meow-Meow · Mr. Meowgi · Ms. Fortune · Ramses the Great · Saint Purrtrick · Sapphire · Sassy Fran · Senor Don Gato · Tubbs · Whiteshadow · Xerxes IX|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.